Lumia 820 performance WONDERS after GDR3

saintmonster

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
are you experiencing : (w.r.t background apps and email sync deactivated)
1. overall Improved battery performance(like mine extended for 1day 10hrs with data connection still ON)
2. AMOLED not heating up as it was in GDR2 thus less irritating to fingers..??
3. Discharge speed down to as low as in range of 2-3% again with data connection ON ?
SADLY
4. BUT STILL multiplication of same songs in Music as well in Videos
5. and freezes once in a blue moon..?!!

atlast
did the L820 with GDR3 make you happy ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
With regards to number 4.

I recommend this:

1. Format SD card and remove from phone.
2. Hard reset phone (this will fix this bug)
3. Insert SD card and format again.
4. Transfer music without issue.

Tribu

May 10, 2013
Visit site
With regards to number 4.

I recommend this:

1. Format SD card and remove from phone.
2. Hard reset phone (this will fix this bug)
3. Insert SD card and format again.
4. Transfer music without issue.

Hey,
I tried this once. The hard reset does not fix that bug. Something else is the problem. I did the same thing as above.
What I noticed happening was duplicates started being created after about 2 days. First the pictures duplicated once. Then music and videos. Then more duplicates everytime I restarted the phone.

Also some of my files got corrupted in the process. Pictures I saved in "Saved Pictures" somehow replaced pictures in my camera roll.

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey,
I tried this once. The hard reset does not fix that bug. Something else is the problem. I did the same thing as above.
What I noticed happening was duplicates started being created after about 2 days. First the pictures duplicated once. Then music and videos. Then more duplicates everytime I restarted the phone.

Also some of my files got corrupted in the process. Pictures I saved in "Saved Pictures" somehow replaced pictures in my camera roll.

Did you turn off cloud saving when putting music on your phone? That helped me get rid of duplicates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb