Add new songs to existing playlist

amit_nb

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I am creating a new playlist in my L820 xbox music application, but I am able to add songs from only 1 album.

I want to add songs from different albums to single playlist.

Do I need to do this on Windows Media player on my PC and then sync the playlist with my phone? If so, please let me know how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
If you're using the Xbox Music app from the store, press and hold on the album that you want and tap "add to..." and then select which playlist you want to add it to.

If you're using the built-in Music+Videos Hub, I don't think it can be done. If you can, I would highly recommend getting the Xbox Music app from the store.

mikju29ro

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
You can do it in both the built-in Xbox music +video app and the stand alone xbox music app. If you are using the built-in one then just start your playlist, while playing it browse your music library ( you can choose to browse by album, Artist , all songs ) Select all the songa you want by clicking the bottom menu button and add them to the current playing playlist. Finally Save Your new song list! Trust me...it's more easy to do it then to explain it 😊

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
With the stand alone Xbox music app: Go to"Songs" then tap on bottom select button, select the songs that you want and now tap on lower right menu (3 little dots) now "Add to..."

paperclippy

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
wp_ss_20140227_0001.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs