I downloaded Trial xtreme 3 in PC and i installed it. The game was great. after some days they released an update so i again downloaded the game in PC. I uninstalled the older version and I tried to install the newer version but it didnt install everytime i tried to install i got this message "We r having trouble installing this app. If youre trying to update an existin app and the problem continues you might need to uninstall and then install it again" but I already uninstalled it and i couldnt install the new update.

Any solutions ??????
    03-22-2014 10:04 AM
    Just curious, but why are you doing all this weird shuffling to update an app?

The app can update on the phone without a PC needed, unless you are trying to deal with storage space issues.
    03-22-2014 10:40 AM
    Yeah i got storage issues................
    03-22-2014 11:30 AM
    Odds are you'll have to try removing some items from the device temporarily then to free up more space (about 1GB free space should suffice) and then trying to install the app from the store.

If that doesn't work then odds are you'll have to do a hard reset, since there's not much else left in the way of troubleshooting.
    03-22-2014 03:57 PM
    i guess i need to reset then
    03-23-2014 07:14 AM
    i did hard reset yet it didnt resolve the problem............................
    03-23-2014 11:25 AM
    That would be nearly impossible. By hard reset, you mean that you erased the phone entirely by using the rest option in settings or the hard reset button combo right?

If that is a yes and you truly did erase everything, then what happened when you tried to install that app from the store instead of side loading?
    03-23-2014 05:07 PM
    I did hard reset using button combo. And I did side loading the same error came. Now i got to install directly from store let me see.
    03-23-2014 08:52 PM
    I just downloaded another xap file and tried to install..... And it got installed !!!!!!!! great.....
    03-24-2014 11:27 AM