Help! Cannot access internet after changing SIM card

yake77

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I bought LUMIA 820 from official store outside US without any contact and inserted my old Chinese SIM card and it worked very well either for phone call or data connection. After I moved to U.S. I used T-Mobile prepay plan and the phone worked well too. But I tried one AT&T prepay card in ATT store, the phone can only make call and send text, but cannot connect to internet though the setting was on and it showed there was data connection. Then I tried my Chinese SIM card again when I went back to China, same thing is that phone call and text are OK but no data connection though it showed connected ( but always 'loading' for all the APPs) !!
This means, even though my phone is not contracted with any telecom vendor but only T-mobile SIM card can connect to internet on this phone now. T-mobile store told me it need unlock, so I call 611 but 611 told me this is caused by the phone itself and I need to talk with manufacturer. What happened?! Who can help me?:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Varunak

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
@yake77 : it is strange. Heard of it first time..you can do one thing befor contacing nokia that is try to reset your phone.This Might help. If not go straight away to nokia care..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss