need help ASAP! Cannot use 3G

giant panda1

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
i have a nokia lumia 820 and i was using 2g net card as my internet plan for my phone and it has been like that since i bought the phone last year in April. but i had recharged my phone with a 3g net card in january this year and the phone signal started going on and off the whole time and i had to change the "highest connection" to 2g to be able to use my phone. now even though my 3g net pack is over i have to keep my "highest connection" in 2g or else i can't make a phone call or i can't even receive phone calls at the same time. what should i do please help my warranty is even going to expire in a week now.

giant panda1

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
What carrier are you using, and what carrier was your device branded to?

i'm in india and i'm using IDEA CELLULAR and no its not the sim card fault because i had used the sim card on a different phone and 3g was running fiine on that other phone. when i bought the phone last year in april the box had a sticker showing that if i activate this phone via vodafone i would get 2GB data free for 3 months that's all nothing else.....what do i do.....i was searching on the internet and saw lumia 920 owners are having the same problem across the globe......what should i do?

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I am on Idea Cellular. I have 2G as we don't have 3G coverage in my region. But yes I could actually use both 3G and 2G on my L620. Make sure your APN settings are correct and your phone is updated to Black.

Although I had a similar issue of losing network connection prior to updating to Black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99