bug display lumia 820

michel meira

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Good afternoon, someone could direct me to a vendor or a website that sells ja touch display with the frame of the original lumia 820, for what I have and china and is giving a creepy bugs, and not to mention that the sensor goes off when I turn I'll post a video below, and sometimes works normally (except on-time, which erases).

MrCartas

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

Michel, This is a soar subject with the 820. At least in my case. After the screen breaks (which is not that hard to do in the Lumia 820 at least) and you replace it, there is a sort of "digitizing ghosting" that will start happening. It will open apps that you didn't select or zoom in or out. The only thing that gets rid of it (for a little while) is to reboot it.

I've learned to live with it, because I'm not wasting more money on this phone. And although I like Windows, my Nokia experience has pushed me away from it. So as soon as I can or as soon as this one completely fails I'll replace it with a more durable phone. And it may not be a Windows phone, but it will definitively not be a Nokia phone.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

what more are you expecting? the best I have is to either get it officially serviced, or get hopefully OEM parts from the online website of your choice, there isn't exactly a reputable one-stop-shop as far as I know like usedpdaparts.com was for the old Palm PDAs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234