"Call Ended" every time I try to call someone with my 820

WP_290

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I had 8.0 now 8.1, I already did a soft reset and then a hard reset, now I am without whatsapp and the problem persist. Every time I try to call someone as soon as I dial the call drop and it says ENDED. In order to actually be able to call I need to turn off / on the device and then I have a window in time when I can use it normally but after some hours the problem comes back.

Any idea ?

Thanks!

WP_290

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Well we now have phones where we can't text (whatsap) and can't talk. how this is acceptable?, I don't see myself in a car that can't move or an elevator that only goes up but not down. Come on MS/nokia =/

galw

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Happens to me also (Lumia 920 in israel), this behavior started right after GDR3 update.
Haven't got any good answers from my service provider.

WP_290

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I am using 8.1, according to some tweets from MS, win 8.1 is not affected with that update or I misunderstood something?

Anyway, other crossmark in WP

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi. It has happened to me as well (Chile). The solutions i've found that works for, at least, my self, are:

a) Turn on Airplane Mode...wait 30 secs aprox, then turn Airplane Off....wait the signal to come in and.....ready to go.

b) Change band (from Edge to 3G-or 4G- ; 3G to Edge)

Hope this helps.

Greetings.

WP_290

May 25, 2014
Visit site
How can we report this to MS or nokia? any idea? I dont want to have to explain to my grandmother why her phone can be used as a normal phone and you neeed to play with it everytime you want it to work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077