Problems with music and video uploading

darkmajesty06

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Well,

I decided to add some audio books to my SD card to listen too and It seems I have opened the very gates of hell itself, and let Lucifer in to rape, pillage and plunder my phones internals...

I don't do playlist on windows media player.. I just hook my phone up through a usb cord, go into the sd card and add music that way.. highlighting ALL music at the end, right clicking and adding a playlist for it.

Well it seems like after I added the folder for audio books and the playlist.. everything is doubling and tripling up. I cant seem to stop it. I'll format my SD card internally through the phone and through my pc.. reinstall it.. go through the grueling 2 hours of uploading my music and photos again.. just the be met with my playlist not showing up, my music having triple and quadsexmuppetdoubletrouble copies.. My photos work fine but heaven forbid I try to add my stuff back.

It was working just fine before I simply added the audio book folder and the audio book playlist.. now my phone is just loosing its mind. Any one out there offer suggestions to fixing this problem and never having to deal with it again?

Lastly, what format does my video have to be that I put on my phone and what program plays it? Do i have to download a program or is there a program installed I don't know about?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos