Galaxy Note 10 Deal: BOGO at Verizon!
    Hi everyone, i hope you can help me with this.

i'm trying to flash my Nokia Lumia 820 (rm-824).

it has wp8 only (no amber-no black) and I'm trying to flash to rm-824 059S0N1 (Nokia Black Mexico Country Variant)

I follow all the steps from the tutorial (don't connect phone to PC until the product tools show the cartel with retry)

then come a window that say I'm trying to put a firmware with another I'd or something like that, and if I want to continue. I click on continue like it say in the tutorial.

and just after that comes a window that say I'm using a firmware with another id.

why I get this error if is the same rm?

thanks for help, and sorry for my bad English.
    08-03-2014 11:00 PM
    Hi everyone, i hope you can help me with this.

i'm trying to flash my Nokia Lumia 820 (rm-824).

it has wp8 only (no amber-no black) and I'm trying to flash to rm-824 059S0N1 (Nokia Black Mexico Country Variant)

I follow all the steps from the tutorial (don't connect phone to PC until the product tools show the cartel with retry)

then come a window that say I'm trying to put a firmware with another I'd or something like that, and if I want to continue. I click on continue like it say in the tutorial.

and just after that comes a window that say I'm using a firmware with another id.

why I get this error if is the same rm?

thanks for help, and sorry for my bad English.
    I think what you are trying to do is change the country/region.

Regardless if you have got the product code right for the phone it should work. Assuming that you have followed everything to the dot and downloaded the right version and what not Try this method

Run the software as administrator.
    Follow the steps up until connecting the phone. ( Clicking retry)
    Have your phone switched off before connecting via USB. Once you connect phone it should power on automatically. then click retry.

It worked for me this way. Hopefully it will work for you. (With me I had a 32bit and 64 bit laptop. It didnt work on the 32bit. Not sure why and also I had not tried the phone switched off method on 32 BIt)
    08-04-2014 12:51 AM
    I think what you are trying to do is change the country/region.

Regardless if you have got the product code right for the phone it should work. Assuming that you have followed everything to the dot and downloaded the right version and what not Try this method

Run the software as administrator.
    Follow the steps up until connecting the phone. ( Clicking retry)
    Have your phone switched off before connecting via USB. Once you connect phone it should power on automatically. then click retry.

It worked for me this way. Hopefully it will work for you. (With me I had a 32bit and 64 bit laptop. It didnt work on the 32bit. Not sure why and also I had not tried the phone switched off method on 32 BIt)
    I try that, and nothing ):

My phone(Nokia Lumia 820 AT&T) have
    RM-824
    Product Code 059M0F3
    Software Version 3046.0001.1326.0003

And im trying to flash to

RM-824

Product Code 059S0N1

Software Version 3051.40000.1347.1001

i do all that you say, but nothing /:

I get a cartel that says

You choose no asigned product code for this device, do you want to continue? I click on continue but just before start flashing i get a message that says

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

Exception:
    Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.MurzimProgrammingException: 0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__b(Object state)
    08-05-2014 02:58 PM
    I try that, and nothing ):

My phone(Nokia Lumia 820 AT&T) have
    RM-824
    Product Code 059M0F3
    Software Version 3046.0001.1326.0003

And im trying to flash to

RM-824

Product Code 059S0N1

Software Version 3051.40000.1347.1001

i do all that you say, but nothing /:

I get a cartel that says

You choose no asigned product code for this device, do you want to continue? I click on continue but just before start flashing i get a message that says

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

Exception:
    Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.MurzimProgrammingException: 0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
    at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__b(Object state)
    Are you sure about the product code and software versions you have mentioned.
    I just had a quick look and I find this
    Product Code : 059M0F3
    Software Version : 3051.40000.1347.1001
    Varian Name : RM-824 NDT AMERICA US ATT
    and
    Varian Name : RM-824 VAR MX CV
    Product Code : 059S0N1

Which to me means both product codes are running on the same versions! Where did you get your 1st software version from?
    Also Main Question! What are you trying to achieve by flashing the phone?

Cheers

P.S If it network lock then I dont think you can remove it.
    Last edited by Skamath; 08-06-2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: P.S
    08-06-2014 01:36 AM
    Are you sure about the product code and software versions you have mentioned.
    I just had a quick look and I find this
    Product Code : 059M0F3
    Varian Name : RM-824 NDT AMERICA US ATT
    and
    Varian Name : RM-824 VAR MX CV
    Product Code : 059S0N1

Which to me means both product codes are running on the same versions! Where did you get your 1st software version from?
    Also Main Question! What are you trying to achieve by flashing the phone?

Cheers

P.S If it network lock then I dont think you can remove it.
    Yeah, is the same "RM-824" i can't understand why doesn't work /:

But my software version right now is 3046.0001.1326.0003 (i don't have even amber) is the software that comes with the phone.

My phone is from at&t but i bought the code to unlock by imei, is unlocked now.

The only thing why i want to flash my phone is because i can't turn on Internet Sharing because we don't have at&t here, and i really need that, because the internet i'm using right now is really slow (9 kbp/s top downloading, and falls every time) i spent 5 days downloading the rom, for real

By the way, i really appreciate that you take time to help me, thanks. And sorry for my bad english
    08-08-2014 12:50 AM
    Yeah, is the same "RM-824" i can't understand why doesn't work /:

But my software version right now is 3046.0001.1326.0003 (i don't have even amber) is the software that comes with the phone.

My phone is from at&t but i bought the code to unlock by imei, is unlocked now.

The only thing why i want to flash my phone is because i can't turn on Internet Sharing because we don't have at&t here, and i really need that, because the internet i'm using right now is really slow (9 kbp/s top downloading, and falls every time) i spent 5 days downloading the rom, for real

By the way, i really appreciate that you take time to help me, thanks. And sorry for my bad english

No worries at all. Have you tried the hard reset and all that? I am still surprised that you dont have amber. Is there a nokia care point in your city?

I would say it is probably because it is AT&T variant. In the about screen tap on reset after it is done check for updates. If they show nothing try the Flash with this product code that it came with. You should be able to get it up to date atleast.
    08-08-2014 04:31 PM
    No worries at all. Have you tried the hard reset and all that? I am still surprised that you dont have amber. Is there a nokia care point in your city?

I would say it is probably because it is AT&T variant. In the about screen tap on reset after it is done check for updates. If they show nothing try the Flash with this product code that it came with. You should be able to get it up to date atleast.
    I achieved update to amber (my connection is really really slow, 9-10kbp/s max top for download, normally is 4-6 kbp/s and always falls. Thats why i want to use my phone for internet) and always fails update download, i click on try again every time but when i get 40-50% .. comes back again to 0%

But when i did the hard reset, i'd lost amber update /:

I'm from venezuela, and pretty away from the city. I bought my phone in amazon and i made a mistake, i think i choose a unlocked one but i didn't.
    08-09-2014 01:23 AM
    Quite possible that it might be the speed as well. I dont know why I get the feeling that if it is downloading the update to 40 50% t means that your phone should be getting the update. Generally it is meant to download over wifi as the update is massive avg about 500 MBs.You might want to try with stronger connection to download and while it is downloading dont let the phone screen lock or anything. It may also be possible that screen lockout is closing connections and it is starting it all over again. It might just surprise you.
    Cheers
    S
    08-10-2014 02:04 AM
    amigo lograste cambiar de rom
    08-19-2014 12:31 AM