Application 'Loading' problem with Lumia 820

Prafful Tiwari

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and have a very weird problem with my Nokia Lumia 820. It was working very fine, but all of a sudden all the applications have stopped loading. Just the Calculator and the Alarm are functional. Touch screen working very smoothly.

Problem: On trying to open any application (say dailer) the screen shows 'Loading' and within some time it come out to main screen. I have tried the soft and hard reset. I can't move even into Setting to Factory restore the same, but i used the Factory reset application and got it re-set. It worked for an hour (perfectly fine) and again i have the same issue.
Nokia service center and other private technicians haven't seen such problem and tried to reload the software but it didn't worked. :(

Can anyone tell me the possible solution to this issue. Thanks in advance.

anon(8075033)

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you have some app that bugs the whole OS? If possible, try to reset the phone and don't install any apps and then see if the problem occurs. If you haven't tried that already.

Prafful Tiwari

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey Thanks fr the reply. At least the forum is active and i can expect few more responses now. :) I tried software re-set many a times. In some cases it worked for an hour or two, but it was not a permanent fix. Even without any app download i got the same issue. Let me know if you or any one in this grp has any other suggestion.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Use the nokia recovery software to reboot the software on the device and try then, might be some glitch coz i have an 820 and after the recovery it works great

Manu Tyagi

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey Thanks fr the reply. At least the forum is active and i can expect few more responses now. :) I tried software re-set many a times. In some cases it worked for an hour or two, but it was not a permanent fix. Even without any app download i got the same issue. Let me know if you or any one in this grp has any other suggestion.

take it to nokia care they should repair it if not then they can send it for its repair or replacement..

or as fizze17 suggests try using Nokia recovery tool and try to reload....

Prafful Tiwari

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Used the recovery software earlier. Its resolved the prob for 10 mins, but again i faced the same problem. Recovery software is not helping with this.
Let me knw if u hv some other view as wll.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo