How do I keep my SD card unlocked?

Thos Parkouristas

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys I have a problem with a 64gb microsd card on my Windows Phone!!!

The problem with the sd card is that it locks. For example I downloaded almost 100 apps and the other 100 apps that were pending gave the error 82ad002. The sd card is a 64 gb class 10, I had a 32 gb. This problem has appeared on my lumia 820 I did some research on the web and I discovered that this problem was showing on lumia phones with Windows Phone 8.1 preview for developers. I have Windows Phone 8.1 and I tried to update it from preview for developers to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 in order to see if it worked but It didn't.Please help me because I can't find any solutions!!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi guys I have a problem with a 64gb microsd card on my Windows Phone!!!

Does this card work properly if you use the card reader on your PC?

Thos Parkouristas

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site

I've just found out that the microsd card by itself has a problem, It has like a limit of 20 gb but it's 64 I tried to put files from my pc and I could just make it to 20gb I don't know what's happened can anybody out there help me with this problem!!!

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Where did you purchase this card? If you got it from an eBay seller it is probably a fake. It is a common scam on eBay to sell fake microSD cards. You might want to file a claim on eBay.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos