Can I downgrade my Lumia 820 without systembackup?

Pentti Paananen

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I have upgraded my Lumia 820 to Denim, but it dosn't go through and my Lumia start not anymore, only blue screen and emotico with mouth down.
Can I look for older version before Demin on internet and load it to my Computer and install it to my Lumia? I have not systembackup from My Lumia. I find my 820 with recovery tool, when I plug my phone to UBS-port.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You can plug your phone into the computer via USB and take the important data off it like photos, etc. However if you didn't backup your phone prior to updating than you will lose everything else that can't be removed from the phone.

There is no way to fix things other than doing a hard reset or using the recovery tool in this instance. It's most likely the recovery tool in this case.

Both these methods wipe the phone clean.

Pentti Paananen

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia is clear for all and there is not any OS in. It can,t start. I need install previous verision as Denim back, but where I get it? What was before Denim? and where I can get it? On internet?

Pentti Paananen

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I have done this many times, recoverycopy goes ok, but any time my recovery tool say to the end, when it tray to reboot Lumia : reboot-time is too long, please start manual. I start manual and first come to the screen:"Nokia" and then blue screen and this emotico .. I wunder, why recovery tool ask some Pin-code? during reboot-time???

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes