The extras and Info app for build 10149 is not working and directs me to the store or store beta. When I check the store, no update is available. Without extras and info I cannot set the glance and other settings. This is for my L820. Any idea what is going on?
    06-26-2015 10:21 AM
    The extras and Info app for build 10149 is not working and directs me to the store or store beta. When I check the store, no update is available. Without extras and info I cannot set the glance and other settings. This is for my L820. Any idea what is going on?
    Welcome to the world of installing a preview on your phone (without reading about the risks?)
    On my 920 and 930 I have "extras" under settings so it must be an update glitch.
    You can wait a few hours to see if it turns up in the store otherwise I would suggest a hard reset or roll back to WP 8.1 and try again.
    Welcome to the world of installing a preview on your phone (without reading about the risks?)
    On my 920 and 930 I have "extras" under settings so it must be an update glitch.
    You can wait a few hours to see if it turns up in the store otherwise I would suggest a hard reset or roll back to WP 8.1 and try again.
    06-26-2015 10:30 AM