Visual Voicemail on Verizon with WP8?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Someone over on the Verizon community forums said he's using it on 822, and it works. My phone has a setup for it, and it said I qualify for a 30 day trial, but I stopped there. I didn't want to go any farther until I found out what Verizon was going to charge for this little privilege. The person over on VZW forums said it was $3 a month.

Getintothegame

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Someone over on the Verizon community forums said he's using it on 822, and it works. My phone has a setup for it, and it said I qualify for a 30 day trial, but I stopped there. I didn't want to go any farther until I found out what Verizon was going to charge for this little privilege. The person over on VZW forums said it was $3 a month.

Yep. $2.99. The app is great, actual visual voice mail too. Can delete, listen, save, all from the app. I think you can even respond. Very impressed, but not so impressed with an extra $3 a month.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been using youmail for years now. Service is free, personalized and you can even get a free magikmail app. I liked it so much I purchased the full version.

YoDaMic

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Yep. $2.99. The app is great, actual visual voice mail too. Can delete, listen, save, all from the app. I think you can even respond. Very impressed, but not so impressed with an extra $3 a month.

Just curious, how do you save the voicemails? I do not see the option available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon