Came from iPhone 4S, I'm really enjoying my 822

Scott Brooks

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my 822 almost 24 hours ago and I'm really enjoying it so far. In the past I've went from iPhone 3GS, Droid Incredible, IPhone 4S to now the Nokia Lumia 822. I just got bored with static icon OS's. I have Windows 8 on 3PC's which I really like a lot so moving to a Windows Phone 8 wasn't a problem at all. I bought it off contract for $450 so I could keep my unlimited data plan now on 4G LTE with the 822.

I love to customize things so my experience with WP8 has been great. Sure a lot of the same apps I used on iOS aren't here but there are some great versions of them on WP8 as well. So my transition from iOS to WP8 has been pretty smooth. All in all I'm really happy with this phone and look forward to seeing whatever Microsoft brings to the platform. :D

speedfreak228

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I used android and ios too. By far my favorite is windows. You just can't beat the live tiles. My dad got rid of his iPhone 5 for a Lumia 822 also, he loves his Lumia. I also purchased a surface so I'm indeed in love with the live tiles lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs