Switch from the 822, to another LTE device, and back again - with ease!

Anonymous7532479

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So I'm probably the only person that didn't know this, but I kept hearing about micro vs. nano sim cards and the need to buy cutting tools, etc.

I love switching my line from one phone to another, a lot - just tooling around. For some reason, I was thinking you had to swap the actual LTE sim cards (which won't work if you're going from, say for instance, the 822 to the iPhone 5). But, I found that I can go on the Verizon site and switch the phones easily online. You just need to enter the sim number (located on the card) and it switches the service for you instantly. Again, I bet you all already knew this, lol - but, I found it exciting.

Spent today on the iOS, and now I'm heading back to WP8 :D

-mcskipp

[edit] Interesting. I'm on the VZW site now trying to switch back to the 822, but it won't let me get past the page asking which line I wan't to switch. My line is the only line that cannot be selected right now because it says "pending order". Things that make ya go hmmmm.

[edit #2] Went back to the VZW page a bit later, and the "pending order" was gone. Back on my beautiful Lumia 822 again!

In other news, I'm having an entire conversation with myself in this thread. I think that's pretty impressive :D

[edit #3] I agree with what ^^he said. That is pretty impressive!

Last edited:

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually only knew that because I ordered a SIM with my 822. When I went online to switch the active phone from my iPhone 5 to the 822, it was all right there. The sim was already linked to my account and I just clicked "activate" under the picture of the 822 and bada-bing bada-boom!

Oh and I agree, very impressive!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss