blue lumia 822?

zhelfrich

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
hey everyone i was looking at verizons site for cases and accessories and i noticed the clear hard case the lumia 822 underneath is blue.....

i have not heard any word of a blue 822 so i do not know if it is bad photoshop or what happened but thought it was interesting the link is below

Set Your Location

zhelfrich

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
yea the first few times i saw it i thought it was blue as verizon usually has blue clear and purple hard cases but it said clear and i notice parts of the phone uncovered by the case are blue like the lumia 920 shade

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting..... I don't see any reason why anyone would go to the trouble of photoshopping a phone to cyan when there are real phones in the shoot. =/

Regardless, I've added the link to the clear case to the accessories thread that I started over here.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd forgotten about this.... BUT.... If you're a developer, and you've signed up for Nokia's DVLUP promotion, (www.dvlup.com), if you look at the rewards page on page 3, there is a charging cover for the 822, and the colors listed are Black, Cyan, Grey, and White. DVLUP - Nokia DVLUP

And that is a NOKIA web site..... I'm thinking that cyan charging cover will look nice on my black phone........ :winktongue:

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I'd forgotten about this.... BUT.... If you're a developer, and you've signed up for Nokia's DVLUP promotion, (www.dvlup.com), if you look at the rewards page on page 3, there is a charging cover for the 822, and the colors listed are Black, Cyan, Grey, and White. DVLUP - Nokia DVLUP

And that is a NOKIA web site..... I'm thinking that cyan charging cover will look nice on my black phone........ :winktongue:

Blue was supposed to launch with the phone. Notice that it was not announced on the 920 at first? Heard through the grapevine that the Cyan was so greatly demanded that AT&T threw money at Nokia to get an exclusive on the color - was part of their 920 exclusivity deal, though I don't think it has the same length attached to it. Could be scuttlebutt there, but I do know that Verizon was slated to get blue at launch originally. It's still expected to be coming, though after the 1st of the year.

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
A cyan 822 would be sweet. Of course, I'm still wondering why they don't have a Verizon red one. That's the color I would prefer the most when my upgrade hits.

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That blue is sweet. But I saw some pictures of the red one on ebay and me likes! I guess I would have to have them both in my hand to see which I like better, but the red draws me in a little more than the blue. Choices suck...not! :smile:

Rellik66

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Honest Abe said over in the 928 forum that VZ would be doing a Mothers day promotion with blue Razrs.

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to have blue 822s (and possibly 928s) as well, since we already saw the red 822s for Valentines day. But don't hold your breath.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The picture of the case now shows a black phone. I would have liked a cyan phone, but black is fine. Can't see it much in the case I have anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss