Had anyone gotten the grey?

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
love it, its a nice matte finish, feels great in hand...couple thoughts though black and white battery covers are all that there is for wireless charging (for now hopefully) also will you put a case on it...the reason for those questions is how important is the grey to you with those thoughts in mind.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
love it, its a nice matte finish, feels great in hand...couple thoughts though black and white battery covers are all that there is for wireless charging (for now hopefully) also will you put a case on it...the reason for those questions is how important is the grey to you with those thoughts in mind.

Do you feel like if you get the grey, a case is a requirement or its possible to go without one for daily use? I'm choosing between grey and white. I love the matte finish but have noticed more and more comments about the matte feeling slippery.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you feel like if you get the grey, a case is a requirement or its possible to go without one for daily use? I'm choosing between grey and white. I love the matte finish but have noticed more and more comments about the matte feeling slippery.

I got a case because I dropped my phone and put a scratch on the top right corner already (it actually held up REALLY good for a should high drop) :( I would be fine without a case though, I dont feel as though its terrible.

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the grey and like it. I'm using a holster to carry it because that's how I always carry my phone, but I don't plan on a case. The grey matte surface is a little slippery, so a careless move could be bad -- I'll just hope to avoid a big drop on a hard surface.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon