Nokia City Lens Problems

phantom404

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Tried using it today and went to click on a food place. Said There was a problem and I needed to uninstall and reinstall the app. I uninstalled and then went to download it again and the message says "This app is not available for your device." I click on the "Tap here for more info" and receive this message: "This might be because your phone software needs to be updated, the app is esxclusive to a different provider, or the app is not available in your country."

Anyone else having problems?

*Update:*
Found out if I go through the store I can re download city lens. V 1.2.16.968
If i go through the "App Highlight" app then nokia exclusives I am unable to download, getting the ubove error message. Its a different version then the one in the store. V 1.3.0.1666

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Marketplace seems to be buggy today for some people. I've seen several other threads where people could not download apps, app history went missing or they were asked to pay for apps again.

I'd suggest waiting to see if it's working later or contacting Microsoft.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Will give it a wait. Went ahead and downlaod the version if let me and seems to be working again.
That's good.

If you do experience that issue with any paid apps, I'd definitely suggest waiting and then contacting Microsoft, but not paying for the apps again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs