Just wanted to give the 822 some love!

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Been playing with Nokia music. I LOVE IT! Yeah it sucks you only have a certain number of song skips per hour but no ads is great! I found a work around for the song skip thing too... Just go back, switch stations, then switch the station back and you will get a new song :)

Covfam

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Been playing with Nokia music. I LOVE IT! Yeah it sucks you only have a certain number of song skips per hour but no ads is great! I found a work around for the song skip thing too... Just go back, switch stations, then switch the station back and you will get a new song :)
yeah i find it MUCH better than the xbox live music jukebox whatever ya callit music streamer.

thecaringkind

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Had mine for one day and can't put it down. Got it for free with the $100 gift card. Great deal. Phone gas operated without a hitch. BTW the screen resolution gripes? ABSOLUTELY BOGUS. The screen pops. Colors are rich and vibrant and so much better than the 'washed out' looks of much higher resolution screens. The text is plenty crisp & video looks good. Throw in a replaceable battery & expandable memory AND a solid camera & the phone is a WINNER

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding the battery life to be excellent, much better than my Trophy. I like the look of the phone. The speakers were better on the Trophy, but it's not a big deal. Camera is definitely much better than the Trophy's. Data Sense is cool, it's nice to see how much data each app or process uses as well as the difference between WiFi use and Data use. 4G is a huge upgrade over 3G, and I get it at my house, which is somewhat out in the country, although I still use WiFi thanks to the data cap and WiFi is less demanding on the battery.

I used Nokia Drive yesterday, it worked just as well as I could hope. It used a good bit of battery, but I'd normally have it plugged in in the car, I just wanted to test it out. Build quality of the phone is very good, and the removable battery and microSD slot are very nice to have. Screen resolution is fine most of the time, sometimes it stumbles on small text (badly rendered text, I'd say, not really the phone's problem), but it's perfectly fine for me. That's my mini review of it. :p

rpm1984

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I just love everything about mine (the keyboard is growing on me even though I miss swipe). The nokia apps are awesome I love nokia drive+ it blows me away compared to what I have used on phones (vz nav and google nav). It is the most comfortable to hold of any phone I have owned. It is the coolest looking phone I have owned. Everything from my phone to my pc is synced seamlessly with skydrive. I just cant imagine going backwards to my droid x (which I did really like) To me the whole package is just a huge step in the right direction. I have been using it since the day it came out and I just like it more and more everyday. However, my wife has an awesome looking grey one and she doesn't like it at all because "Facebook and Pintrest apps suck" I guess you cant please everyone lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs