anyone get their 822 from WalMart? Color?

marantaz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Yup, got mine yesterday, after about a weeks wait. It's white and it's my new best friend... I feel bad for my Trophy, though.

yes, I know, it's sad, but it's my life.

wikipete

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to some Indian in chat and he said they will not have any until 11/30, what a ****ing joke walmart wireless is. At least the service reps don't hide their indian names.

rantanamo

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Originally ordered a black one a couple of weeks ago, and it hadn't shipped by last Tues/Wed, when white and grey became available. So I cancelled and ordered white and it shipped the next day. Received on Monday. Definitely loving it. Ultra smooth, and the screen looks great for what is supposed to be a "low-res" screen. Definitely a WP8 convert now.

wikipete

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
WOW Just my luck. I get the phone and it is in a constant boot loop..... Needless to say they are overnighting another one and this ones going back... bad day.. Think it was damaged coming up to NY and the condensation from the cold.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
4 of the phones I ordered shipped tonight. 3 white, 1 grey. Waiting on a black one to ship, which I find odd. I would of figured grey would be least likely to be in stock.

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my black 822 on Tuesday and its "awaiting inventory". Bummer. I guess a lot of people are getting in on the deal to get a free phone and the $100 gift card.

BTW, been lurking for awhile and just signed up to the forum. Hey all! Also, why doesn't WPC have the option of the 822 when telling them what phone you have? Lame!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12