Ordering today... Grey or Black?

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I am leaning toward the grey but I am nervous since I haven't actually seen it in person. I also asked Nokia about grey charging shells and they weren't sure if they were coming. Black would be the safer bet. Those with grey... Any regrets?

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I looked at both and personally I picked the black one. The shade of gray just didn't look good to me.
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express

Covfam

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
i didnt pick the grey because of the lack or charger issue, and i liked the black better than the white in person. TBH i wished verizon had at least one "loud" color like red or yellow

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
i didnt pick the grey because of the lack or charger issue, and i liked the black better than the white in person. TBH i wished verizon had at least one "loud" color like red or yellow

Have you seen the pics of a cyan 822 that were floating around the internet last week? Dont know if it will become reality but why Verizon gets only boring colors is beyond me.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I got the grey one and I like it a lot, but I'm worried they won't release the wireless charging cover of the same color.

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have the grey and like it, and I'm getting the black charging cover -- the phone is mostly black in front, so a black charging cover seems just fine to me. I don't look at the back of my phone very much anyway.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm choosing between grey and white. My issue is matte vs. glossy. I'm surprised to hear people not liking the shade of grey, most who handled it prior to the launch thought it was the best looking of the bunch.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the grey and like it, and I'm getting the black charging cover -- the phone is mostly black in front, so a black charging cover seems just fine to me. I don't look at the back of my phone very much anyway.

I posted a picture a while back if you want to see what it looks like, look through my posts and you will see it, I think it looks great!

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Interesting -- on my PC's screen, you've got a nice-looking cyan and black phone with silver buttons on the side. I didn't know VZ was selling that model but it looks cool.

madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Interesting -- on my PC's screen, you've got a nice-looking cyan and black phone with silver buttons on the side. I didn't know VZ was selling that model but it looks cool.

thats funny, I had to go look. Must be the way the light in my office hits it...its the gray model, trust me.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately didn't order after all. I was planning to pay the early termination fee but today found out that I would then have to change my number if staying with Verizon. I guess that I will have to wait until May after all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750