Incipio DualPro Lumia 822 Case

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Personally I love the 822 naked and probably won't get a case for it. If I did get a case though that looks like a very nice one! I don't like how it covers the buttons but it doesn't look too bad.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for posting about this. I'm planning on going without a case for the most part, but this gives me hope that more cases and accessories will soon be appearing. I thought I might get a case down the line for when I'm traveling and feel like it could use a bit more protection.

racerjim

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That looks like an 820 case, not an 822. Think they know the camera is oriented differently on the 822? I don't think I would count on it....

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Nah I think this is correct. If you look at the 822 you will see that the whole metallic part goes vertically but the flash and the lens are horizontal, as on the case. This looks like a fit.

I also used the same type of case (Silcrilyc) on my Trophy and dropped the phone at least 4 times on concrete or pavement and the case just took it without any fuss. Incipio makes good stuff. I am waiting to see if there are less heavy options though. It definitely adds bulk as did the wireless charging back...

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Definitely designed for the 822. It says on the page that is for the Verizon Nokia 822, not to mention, they don't even have a case for the 820 at this point. 920 wasn't even there when this thread was first started (it's there now).

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
That looks nice. Do you carry in your pocket, or does it come with a belt clip, or do you have a belt pouch it fits in, or what?

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I have used a lot of incipio cases on my phones and the DualPro is always a good case. I got one for my GN2, but I am sending it back since I will be selling my GN2 and picking up the Nokia 822 shortly. Glad to see this case is available.

deku13

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Any pictures of the incipio cases? The pics on their site seem too set up and fake. I would like too see one in the real world

Grey NK 822

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
AVOID THE SHINE CASE!
I received 2 cases the Shine for me & the Black & pink for my wife's 822. They both look great and fit well, but there is a problem with the shine one. It kills reception and is going back to Incipio! This is a know issue with the shine cases (look at the reviews for the Iphone 5 shine cases on Amazon)! The black one works fine, as soon as you put the shine case on you will see your bars drop. I get 3-4 bars LTE w/o shine case and when i put the case on it drops to 1x or 2-3 bars 3g MAX.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo