WMA files don't display in Artists or Albums in Xbox Music

David Zavah

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else had this issue...

First off: Lumia 822 with a 32gb class 10 SD card mounted. All music files are on the SD card.

I've sync'd 5 or so albums from various artists using WMP (Win 7). Each album was ripped from WMP to WMA 192 Kbps. I've also drag/dropped 2 albums (MP3) via windows explorer. For the first day or so, all of the music shows up under Artists, Albums, Songs, etc. After that, only the MP3's show up under Artists & Albums. They all show up under Songs but the WMA's are unplayable. I would think that between the two, the WMA's would have fewer problems because they are in MS native format!

Does anyone have a solution to this? 90% of my misic is in WMA!!

Thanks, Dave

mcherrick68

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem on an sd card, but not with wma files, it happened to any and all of my music files on my sd card. I found that everything would work fine until i rebooted my phone, then everything would dissapear from albums and artists, and only show up under songs. The only way that I can put music on my sd card without this problem is to drag and drop the files in the explorer, I cannot use wmp to sync them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb