• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine does, and it's quite annoying. Gives off a real cheap feeling. It's too bad because the rest of the phone is nearly perfect. Who else has this problem? Think a new back cover will fix it?

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine does. Didnt notice it till I had it for a while though.

Glad I'm not alone, I guess. Mine didn't have it at first, but it developed it after a little while. I wonder if taking off the back cover causes it to happen, though I've done that maybe 5-7 times.

Hupsakee

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Put a business card under the cover. This will probably stop it. Yes, taking the cover off, will wear out the contact points. Allowing for movement that result in noise.

The less you take it off the better.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I was worried when I saw this thread, but mine doesn't creak at all. I just got it though, so maybe that's why.

Yeah, mine didn't creak at first, but it sure does now. Maybe a new cover will fix it, however, I don't really want to spend the money not knowing whether or not it's going to work.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I was worried when I saw this thread, but mine doesn't creak at all. I just got it though, so maybe that's why.

I've had mine since beginning of December and no creaks.

Possibly another relevant question than just does your back cover creak is mention the color you have, could be a factor given the different material. I have white. No creaks at all.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since beginning of December and no creaks.

Possibly another relevant question than just does your back cover creak is mention the color you have, could be a factor given the different material. I have white. No creaks at all.

Good point on the color. Mine is gray.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb