Lumia battery dies quickly

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have to plug my phone in at least twice a day. It's very annoying because I need my phone after school

Switch off your WiFi if you are not using it. Also you can block background tasks. Go into settings/applications/ background tasks and see what is,running. And turn down your screen brightness.
If you don't need to use 3g than go into mobile network settings and change it to 2g

A few tips
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Background tasks are a big battery drained not every app needs to run in the background I turned most of mine off except a few. Personally I get excellent battery life I end after a 12 hour day with 30%.

jmk1127

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this problem recently as well....used to have 60-70 battery life after work now my phone dies half way through the day. It doesn't make sense, I don't do anything differently now that I didn't do then.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm having this problem recently as well....used to have 60-70 battery life after work now my phone dies half way through the day. It doesn't make sense, I don't do anything differently now that I didn't do then.

I purchased my phone at launch so the battery is original and I put it on charge every night. I also don't use any social apps that update all the time I have most shut off. It could be a bad battery I would call Verizon and get a replacement under warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa