I just bought the 822 today, and am loving it. I have read that the sensitivity of the screen can be adjusted so that one may use it wearing gloves, but so far I haven't been able to find that setting. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    02-23-2013 05:21 PM
    Go to settings and then display-touch. It is near the bottom of the system settings options. If you just bought the phone though it should be set by default to enhanced sensitivity. Personally, I found it to be annoyingly over-sensitive and a battery drain so I changed it to normal sensitivity.
    JackMerson likes this.
    02-23-2013 05:34 PM
    Go to settings and then display-touch. It is near the bottom of the system settings options. If you just bought the phone though it should be set by default to enhanced sensitivity. Personally, I found it to be annoyingly over-sensitive and a battery drain so I changed it to normal sensitivity.
    Oh duh! I don't know how I missed that! Thanks. It was set to high, as you said. I reset it to normal for now, but at least now I know where it is. I am often outside in cold weather and it may come in handy.
    02-23-2013 05:42 PM
    I was just about to post a question on this. Glad the automatic search function works so well on these forums as I typed the header in. I knew I'd turned this function off and couldn't now find it to turn it back on (the game 6th Planet isn't very keen on registering my right thumb lol). I hadn't thought of swiping to the left to get to that bit of the menu.
    04-02-2013 03:35 AM