Straight Talk Tmobile APN settings

John Holland

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 822 and wanted to go cheap, since supposedly the 822 is unlocked i bought a straight talk tmobile sim card and $45 unlimited card for it. I got it to make calls but the APN codes straight talk gave me for the data doesnt work. I called them but they did not know since windows 8 is new. PLEASE if someone knows the solution to my problem plz help. If not then i just wasted $60

John Holland

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
nope that dont work...thats what straight talk sent with the sim card...supposedly that is what works with android but when i called them they said they didn't have any manuals or information on windows phone 8.....which i say is really ****ty for a big company like straight talk.. at least they could have posted on the website that they are too dumb to support windows 8.....ive gotten to the point to where i might try to sell the 822 which i really hate to do because i really love it and buy the Nexus 4 which i know will work with the sim card.

thinkdan

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 822 and wanted to go cheap, since supposedly the 822 is unlocked i bought a straight talk tmobile sim card and $45 unlimited card for it. I got it to make calls but the APN codes straight talk gave me for the data doesnt work. I called them but they did not know since windows 8 is new. PLEASE if someone knows the solution to my problem plz help. If not then i just wasted $60

Is your 822 updated to Portico?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo