822 Firnware Update?

Nave822lumia

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Guys still waiting for the response regarding SMS issue ??? has anyone tried update the phone and the SMS sending problem got fixed by any chance >>>????????

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone, I think we might have to accept that those of us that own the 822 must not be as "on the ball" as owners of other phones. The questions and comments about the 822 are good, but I think the responses are very inadequate when compared to the dialog I read about other phones? The 822 is the best, most trouble free phone I've ever had and I still haven't received the "notification" of the portico update?

Best wishes to all.

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok I'm a week late to this party but I just checked my 822 and I have the same version numbers as in the original post. Just for fun I clicked on phone update and then check for new updates and it said there were updates available. So either I'm behind by a week even though I'm sure I just checked for updates the other day or there are some new updates available today. I'll compare the version numbers again when I get home and can download on a wifi connection.

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if it makes a difference of checking it between using wifi vs. LTE. I always checked using my wifi connection at home but today I checked using LTE while I was at work and that's when it notified me that updates were available.

primortal

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I turned of my Wi-Fi and still no updates for me. Wonder if they are rolling out the updates slowly if there are any new ones.

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Got home and did the updates. Took about 15 minutes total to download, install, and reboot. Checked the software version numbers before and after the update and they were the same. Must have been something minor like a previous poster said. I thought they would have updated the version numbers on every update but I'm not a programmer so I don't know how that works.

Factman

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Checked for updates in Settings. Downloaded and installed the update that showed up. During the install I got a message that there were language updates, whatever that means.

Factman

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Depends how your phone is set up. If it is set to automatically install updates you may never know unless you check version numbers.

Tom Niccoli

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just got the update today, even after checking every few days since I heard about it on wpcentral. Don't know why it took so long to make it all the way to me. fwiw I'm in Seattle.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I just got the update notice today as well. Wasn't there when I checked when others got it or a few days after. I'm in PA on Verizon, so really not clear on the rollout they are doing.

edc1967

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I just got the update notice today as well. Wasn't there when I checked when others got it or a few days after. I'm in PA on Verizon, so really not clear on the rollout they are doing.

Hello. Could you give me the number of fimware this to update on your phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte