Phone Wont Wake Up

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I've been purchasing Nokia 822's for our sales force and other field people because it is easy for me to help them with their phones (especially since I am a WP8 user.)

I have a single user of an 822 who says phone will often not "wake up" and he has to do a hard reset. It happens a few times a week. I am thinking maybe he downloaded and installed a poor app that is crashing.

Any reports of this on other 822's?

Thanks!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been purchasing Nokia 822's for our sales force and other field people because it is easy for me to help them with their phones (especially since I am a WP8 user.)

I have a single user of an 822 who says phone will often not "wake up" and he has to do a hard reset. It happens a few times a week. I am thinking maybe he downloaded and installed a poor app that is crashing.

Any reports of this on other 822's?

Thanks!

Once he does a hard reset the app is gone... Still having this issue ? It could be just a defective phone, they should all be under warranty (Nokia is a 1 year warranty, the phone has only been out a few months), I would just bring it back to Verizon and get it swapped out for a new one..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers