Am I stupid? I cannot figure out how to save videos taken to the SD card

rijkard

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Ok, this is mind-boggling. I go into the camera, switch to video function, take a video, and then where does it go?
It doesn't save to the phone or SD card memory, it doesn't save to the music/video/xbox center, I downloaded
some app that was supposed to be able to watch videos saved on the SD card but of course that doesn't work
cause the videos don't save to the SD card. I tried to download the Windows File Explorer and some other thing
to sync to the laptop but that's not what I need. All I am asking for is for videos taken with the camera to be automatically
saved to the phone's memory or the SD card memory. Is that too much to ask for? Please help.
Thanks

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Ok, this is mind-boggling. I go into the camera, switch to video function, take a video, and then where does it go?
It doesn't save to the phone or SD card memory, it doesn't save to the music/video/xbox center, I downloaded
some app that was supposed to be able to watch videos saved on the SD card but of course that doesn't work
cause the videos don't save to the SD card. I tried to download the Windows File Explorer and some other thing
to sync to the laptop but that's not what I need. All I am asking for is for videos taken with the camera to be automatically
saved to the phone's memory or the SD card memory. Is that too much to ask for? Please help.
Thanks
They go to the photos app under"camera roll".

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
U are! Just kidding anyway u can go to phone storage in settings and change the saving location of pic and videos to phone or SD card...i had problem in which after taking a pic I couldn't find it where it went then I realized I had done a soft reset which changed my date and time due to which it use get saved at the very top (1st pic in camera roll),so after changing the date to present it started saving normally..
PS the video recorded will show up in ur picture hub (camera roll) and not in Xbox app =]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234