Battery Recommendations/Opinions for Lumia 822

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello Guys,

Enjoying my Lumia 822 and the 1800mAh battery is ok for moderate use but also falls short for serious heavy browsing/media/gaming use.

I'm looking at the possibility of getting a bigger capacity battery.

Is it safe for our Lumia 822? I never bought 3rd party batteries for my old Nokia phones before so I really do not know what to expect.

Was browsing ebay? Is this Mugen a reputable battery brand?
Mugen Power 3800mAh Extended Life Battery Door for Nokia Lumia 822 Verizon Black | eBay

Your opinions and suggestions are appreciated.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have looked into the option of bringing a spare battery with me. However, I do not want to be carrying an extra battery with me. It just adds extra weight and is cumbersome.

Is the Mugen 3800mAh battery safe for my phone?

thomasdtran

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have looked into the option of bringing a spare battery with me. However, I do not want to be carrying an extra battery with me. It just adds extra weight and is cumbersome.

Is the Mugen 3800mAh battery safe for my phone?

It is safe. Mugen makes good batteries. I bought one for my Trophy and it did help the Phone last longer. If Mugen made a battery that fits the existing Phone without a battery cover I would buy one for my Lumia 822.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Seidio made batteries like that for some of the Android phones I had and they really made a difference. I'd think about it too if it didn't require a larger back cover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion