syncing issues

bobbydigital252

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a new sd card to increase the storage capacity on my 822. I bought the class 10 sandisk ultra 32gb. It seemed to be the best to get for the amount of storage I wanted. After I received the new card, I plugged into the laptop to load my pics and music. After all the music(approx. 1200 songs) finished downloading onto the phone, the program on the computer gave me a long list of messages that certain songs failed to load due to unexpected issues (error code 83000000.) The odd thing is that, that it seems the songs all did load. The same songs show up in the playlist multiple times. If I delete one copy, the song won't play anymore. So I retried the sync process. After the second time, the same songs appeared up to six times in the playlist with the same results if I delete one or more of the songs in the list. If I don't delete the song, they will all play. I am syncing with itunes btw. im gonna try with wmp now
I know this was a long explanation, but I wanted to describe it in full detail and didn't know how to shorten without leaving info out. Has anyone else experienced this? What can I do?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss