Save Voicemail forever?

Catpaw70

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way I can save my voicemail for longer than 21 days? Can I save it to SD or something? My father passed away last month. I have a voicemail from him the day before he went into the hospital. I am going to be needing a new phone and I really don't want to lose it.

YoDaMic

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I too am sorry for your loss.

I read in another post (sorry no link) and responded to your question in another thread, but I believe that if you turn on your speakerphone while playing the message and hold down the camera button it should record. I haven't tried but I hope this helps.

StephGold

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mom about 2 years ago and I went through the same thing. I actually didn't upgrade my old flip phone to an iPhone because that would mean I would lose about 5 or 6 voicemails from my Mom. I'm not sure if you have this figured out by now but I can tell you what I did.

I found a company Voicemails Forever that allows you to record your VMs as Mp3s. Their site is Save Voicemail Messages Permanently with Voicemails Forever - It was very easy to do, basically you call into their access number and you listen to all your voicemails through them while they record them digitally. It only cost $20, it was well worth it. I listen to those VMs everyday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb