Amber update downloading now

benny142

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
gr8 news!! keep us posted, once you are done with the update.. Also please check if the sms issue is resolved for L822, if u r using any other carrier in ur device...

M_Mike

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, should have mentioned it, but figured it was in the 822 form. Verizon Nokia 822. Downloaded and installing now. Just have the spinning gears. I saw on the Nokia page that the 822 had switched from Coming soon to Available and hit the update. I was so eager to post, I left out the details.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
On step 2 migrating data too, I'm just excited, imagine my suprise when I see the gears have gone away and it loads like regular phone and I think it is done but only to swipe up and find more steps lol.

Jeff Neves

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Something went horribly wrong with mine after install and before it could do the migrating data steps. The screen is showing grey and black vertical bars and the phone is completely non-functional. A soft reset had no effect which is only leaving me with a hard reset as my option of last resort...not good at all!

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Something went horribly wrong with mine after install and before it could do the migrating data steps. The screen is showing grey and black vertical bars and the phone is completely non-functional. A soft reset had no effect which is only leaving me with a hard reset as my option of last resort...not good at all!

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, but if you have recently backed up your phone, it shouldn't be too much worry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb