10-05-2013 08:08 AM
29 12
tools
    ok so I am having a huge issue. I tried to do the Amber update and my phone was stuck in the gears for about an hour. I didn't really read up on it before doing it. I just thought its was a update for my phone so let me go ahead and get it done. But after that hour i stupidly took the battery out and now it wont come back on. I did try to factory reset it. But it will just come on and turn right back off after going to the blue windows screen . So I tried it one more time and it is stuck on the exclamation point and gear screen. What should I do. Pls if I can get some help it would be greatly appreciated seeing that I use my phone for work a day without a phone is like a day not working.
    08-28-2013 07:59 PM
    Amber update, Amber update... how big difference that made..... such a great failure in this s/w updating process. I'm also one of the victim as you all do... gear, blank screen, kept it for charging, and it doesn't charge more than a single bar, from last 1 hr, i see there is only single bar, but shows its charging... BS, now don't know what should I do, its so frustrating.its been 5 hrs so far, and phone is off still. As of now, haven't seen exclamation mark, but just the Nokia logo after 2-3 times of resets, and gears, nothing else. What's next, throw the phone in garbage?
    09-30-2013 09:31 AM
    Amber update, Amber update... how big difference that made..... such a great failure in this s/w updating process. I'm also one of the victim as you all do... gear, blank screen, kept it for charging, and it doesn't charge more than a single bar, from last 1 hr, i see there is only single bar, but shows its charging... BS, now don't know what should I do, its so frustrating.its been 5 hrs so far, and phone is off still. As of now, haven't seen exclamation mark, but just the Nokia logo after 2-3 times of resets, and gears, nothing else. What's next, throw the phone in garbage?
    mohit sood likes this.
    09-30-2013 10:04 AM
    nilesh bhai
    any news problem solved
    even im on same boat
    mohit sood likes this.
    10-05-2013 08:08 AM
29 12