New Amber Problem with Headphone/mic

my3sons23

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Before the Amber update my Yurbuds Ironman Focus Pro were able to pause, skip and replay tracks (but no volume control) but now after the update they no longer work (all I get is sound). Is anyone experiencing this issue with their 3 button headphone/mics?

Does anyone know of a descent headphone with mic capability that works with the Amber update?

my3sons23

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the same exact problem with my Klipsch S4i's

I had contacted Nokia about this and they basically said that the Amber update would not have changed any settings like that. I was told that my device has compatibility issues with the phone. I said that was crazy bc it worked until the Amber update. The Nokia rep continued returning to his pre scripted responses and recommended that I purchase the headset on their site.

I posted this issue on the Microsoft community forum and this was the response I received which sounds more like what happened:

"Doesn't seem like it as the functionality from third party headphone devices may have been revoked with the most recent updates to Xbox Music. I'd advise suggesting the feature to be added back in at Feature Suggestions: Top (33427 ideas) "

I posted my request on the site. If you follow that link, be sure to voice your opinion. Maybe with enough noise they will bring this feature back to us. That's why I hate Apple bc they force u to use their accessories (for the most part) and I don't want Microsoft to follow suit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss