Amber update, DT-910 wireless charge and Lock screen question

mlcooper54

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
My 822 is my MP3 player and rests on the DT-910 wireless charging stand while I'm working at my desk. The 822 is connected to my Jambox via Bluetooth. Since the Amber update, the charging on/charging off cycles feel 3 or 4 times longer than before the update. Every time the phone transitions to the charging on cycle, the Lock Screen appears for a bit, then goes black with the time showing.

Anyone else observing this? It's not a problem, but every time the lock screen appears I look over to see if something new is coming in (text, call, etc)

Thanks,
Mark

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's interesting. Someone in this thread mentioned that wireless charging is working better after the amber update.

Hopefully other people will be able to provide some further insight for you.

scolab

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I've noticed the same thing. In fact, when on the DT-910 and reaches a fully changed state, the screen comes on AND it chimes. I've had to mute my phone because this is really impractical at night. It's been posted here previously, but no definitive resolution.

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've got no idea why, but I'm not seeing any change in my 822 on the DT-910 stand since the Amber update. My phone beeps and turns the screen on when I place it on the charger, as it always has, but that's it. Once it's fully charged, the little light goes out, but that's the only indicator.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss