Nokia Network+ doesn't work on 822

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, I installed the Nokia Network + app just to see what it had to offer and what I discovered was that on my 822 it offered nothing! When I open it the main page just shows Call settings and Voice Call counter. When I go into call settings all I get is a blank page. I've seen screenshots from other Lumias that show more options. Is this limited by the phone or Verizon? Is there anyway to uninstall it? I guess it's not hurting anything but I just as soon get rid of it seeing as it seems completely useless. Thanks.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried turn the phone off and then back on , does that make a difference.

I do not have a 822 but, sounds like it could be Verizon. Work for me on 521 T-Mobile.

Once you install a app that goes under settings aka (Nokia Network+ etc) you cannot uninstall it. Your only option to remove it is to reset your phone losing all your apps, data, etc.

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I tried turning it on and off. No difference. I figured I wouldn't be able to uninstall it because its a system app but it doesn't hurt to ask. It must be a Verizon thing. I read something about it not working on phones that don't have sim cards. Don't know if that's it or not. Thanks for the reply though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss