When will Black Arrive for the Verizon 822?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I saw that certain Lumia devices have it, not including the 1520, because it ships with it. I got the dev preview, and I would like the whole thing.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When it comes. Literally. Any answers you're going to get on a forum such as this one are all based on guesswork, and are worth less than a cup of coffee. Not Starbucks.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
When it comes. Literally. Any answers you're going to get on a forum such as this one are all based on guesswork, and are worth less than a cup of coffee. Not Starbucks.

Starbucks ? sucks. PEET'S is much better in fact they used to buy PEET'S and serve it when they first started out then...they didn't and crap like Pikes Peak....

...and yes saying when Black will arrive is just a guess at the very best.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nothing specific has been said about the 822 (or any Lumias other than the 1020 and 925). Yesterday's release was 1020 and 925 only.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully they don't skip Black and go straight to Blue like some people are rumoring. I like the few new features in GDR3 that I got with the Dev preview, but I want the cool things like Refocus. Maybe I can get into the 8.1 Dev Preview like xQuerro

ItsMcDiddles

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully they don't skip Black and go straight to Blue like some people are rumoring. I like the few new features in GDR3 that I got with the Dev preview, but I want the cool things like Refocus. Maybe I can get into the 8.1 Dev Preview like xQuerro

They have it listed on the global support website as waiting for approval, http://www.nokia.com/global/support...oftware-update/availability-in-north-america/

Sent from my M470BSA using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos