Does the SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC Work In A Verizon Nokia Lumia 822?

sabermanX

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
There is a SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC for Nokia Lumia 822 being offered on wpcentral:
SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC - Windows Phone All microSD Cards - The WP Central Store

Does it actually work in the Verizon Nokia Lumia 822? The reason I ask is that there are a number of threads on both Nokia's and Verizon's web sites about the problems with microSDHC and microSDXC cards in the Verizon Nokia Lumia 822. Has the problem with microSD*C cards in the Verizon Nokia 822 been fixed recently?

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
+1, same one I have.

Wife got me one for Christmas. Wish WP8 didn't make it so hard to sync with the computer and not have duplicates. I ended up resetting the phone and using the metro app in Windows 8 to manually sync all my music, but I think others have had an easier time with it. Part of my problem might be I am syncing from my tablet and my music is on a microSD in the tablet. When I tried to use the desktop app I got a lot of errors and duplicate files on my phone.

pci2k

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I did this about a year ago, so from what I recall, all I did was put in the card, went to Settings and Phone Storage. The card was recognized, and I was prompted within the phone itself to setup the card, formatting and all. I didn't need to set it up on my computer.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OFFSET