Internet Sharing Never Works

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I got my Lumia, I've never been able to activate the hotspot, but I can do it on all of the other 4G devices that I've used. Every time I try to activate it, it asks if I want to add it to my plan, but the Share Everything plan has it included, and on top of that, I'm grandfathered into the 5GB of free tethering from when I had my Palm Pixi Plus. Any suggestions on how to get it working

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I got my Lumia, I've never been able to activate the hotspot, but I can do it on all of the other 4G devices that I've used. Every time I try to activate it, it asks if I want to add it to my plan, but the Share Everything plan has it included, and on top of that, I'm grandfathered into the 5GB of free tethering from when I had my Palm Pixi Plus. Any suggestions on how to get it working
I had this problem - all it took was a phone call to tech support. They had to escalate to second level, so the phone call wasn't a short one, but they fixed it while on the phone, and it took a few hours for the fix to take effect and for me to be able to use the tethering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett