Ever since I got my Lumia, I've never been able to activate the hotspot, but I can do it on all of the other 4G devices that I've used. Every time I try to activate it, it asks if I want to add it to my plan, but the Share Everything plan has it included, and on top of that, I'm grandfathered into the 5GB of free tethering from when I had my Palm Pixi Plus. Any suggestions on how to get it working
    01-21-2014 10:19 AM
    Ever since I got my Lumia, I've never been able to activate the hotspot, but I can do it on all of the other 4G devices that I've used. Every time I try to activate it, it asks if I want to add it to my plan, but the Share Everything plan has it included, and on top of that, I'm grandfathered into the 5GB of free tethering from when I had my Palm Pixi Plus. Any suggestions on how to get it working
    I had this problem - all it took was a phone call to tech support. They had to escalate to second level, so the phone call wasn't a short one, but they fixed it while on the phone, and it took a few hours for the fix to take effect and for me to be able to use the tethering.
    boovish likes this.
    01-21-2014 10:38 AM