Black Update not the same on two different phones

cwgrizz

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I had an 822 that I had updated to Lumia Black. (Actually two) All went well, but the phone had mechanical problems so got it replaced by VZW. The replacement phone came with Amber, so I updated to Black, but not all of the items in the previously updated phone came with the update on the replacement phone. The only items showing up under Lumia Black are: Accessories Agent 2.5.3.3, Contacts initializer 1.0.8.8, Feedback to Nokia 2.4.0.4, SMS vCard Receiver 1.2.0.1, and SIM Unlock 1.0.0.5. The other phone has twice as many items listed. Also there is not the "Circled I" to the right of the Lumia Black title. In other words, lots of things missing. Under System there isn't "glance" , call+SMS filter, accessories, touch. What am I missing and how do I get it? Updates say Phone is up to date.

cwgrizz

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I had called VZW support who transferred me over to Nokia and they clued me in to Lumia SysApp Pusher. I guess with the replacement phone things were farther behind than what I had on the one replaced as I never had to do that with the original. All is good now, except I guess I messed up with my APPs as I thought they would be backed up to the cloud. Long story short, I can't find them and lost a couple that I had gotten free that now have to be paid for and one that is no longer available for the WP8. Oh well, next time (if there is one) I will know to check all the stuff backed up for completeness. Ha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion