Waited on icon

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I waited on the icon. I like it a lot. But my Lumia 822 is doing all I need it to do. Plus Glance. I Didn't think Glance was an issue to me but with the recent updates I've learned to appreciate it more. I can't see going backwards to update. I guess I'll have to wait now and see what happens in April.
I'm sort if wanting to update but not really needing to.

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
The 822 is still the best all around Windows 8 phone- it isn't the best at everything but does everything well. 16gb of memory plus a sd card slot, 8MP camera that takes decent pictures, front camera, vibrant display that is compatable with glance etc. With the Windows 8.1 update it is still going to be a good phone for a while.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
The 822 is still the best all around Windows 8 phone- it isn't the best at everything but does everything well. 16gb of memory plus a sd card slot, 8MP camera that takes decent pictures, front camera, vibrant display that is compatable with glance etc. With the Windows 8.1 update it is still going to be a good phone for a while.

I just got an 820 this week, and while not exactly the same as the 822, I feel it has all the great features of all the other Windows Phones. FFC, NFC, 4GLTE, great AMOLED display, microSD card support, replaceable battery, Here+, Glance, wireless charging capability, decent camera with flash. In fact, I prefer the display of the 820 over my Nexus 5. I'm still haven't had a chance to evaluate the battery life, but that's one area that based on many others have criticized.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers