pictures of contacts

perdorues

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi to all

I have Lumia 822 and also a hotmail and gmail account.

What is strange is the pictures that my contacts have in their account.

E.g. contact 1, has a hotmail and a pic in his account. His pic is shown in my contact list, and when hi call me
Contact 2, has also hotmail and pic, but the pic are not shown in my contact list, or when he call me!!!

The same is for whom has gmail.

I have check the settings on hotmail account of both contacts, and they are same(from what I known).

The only difference is that on my Lumia the "contact 1" has under "text+chat" SMS+Messenger. And shows the pic

In the "Contact 2" on my Lumia is only "text" and only Messenger! Do not show the pic

What I'm missing?

I can easly send e-mail with both contacts

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
the images are linked automatically via Facebook\twitter and that's reason behind all the linked accounts with Facebook shows text+chat(via Facebook chat or normal sms)

perdorues

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
English is not my mother language, so sorry for my mistakes.
I do not understand well the last message.

Again I have two friends. Both of them have smartphone, hotmail and facebook account, they have also the same mobile operator.
But, in my phone book on Lumia one has also the pic that he has on hotmail account and the other friend dont show the pic.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
English is not my mother language, so sorry for my mistakes.
I do not understand well the last message.

Again I have two friends. Both of them have smartphone, hotmail and facebook account, they have also the same mobile operator.
But, in my phone book on Lumia one has also the pic that he has on hotmail account and the other friend dont show the pic.
sometimes this happens if these contacts does not have selected any app for facebook accounts.
i encountered such thing 2-3 times. u may correct it by going to that contact, click on the image, it will show u both images one with the live account, one with facebook. u can choose which-ever u want. this is possible for a few contacts, but if u want to do this for entire phonebook, it would be tiresome process.

perdorues

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for reaction.

I'm albanian, but my settings in my Lumia are english.

I find a solution, reading again the suggest of ShreyansShah...

I have the facebook app on my Lumia 822, but, I haven't add the account to settings---e-mail+accounts!!! "Voila" all the pics come.
Also now it is sms+facebook.

But still, for the friends that DO NOT have facebook, or are not friends of mine in facebook, and I have only the hotmail address, is any solution?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon