DIAG Mode for QPST/DFS/etc...

ezeuba

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Just a quick one from someone coming from other platforms to Windows Phone 8.1, but I was wondering (actually, searching) if there was a way to put the Lumia 822 in DIAG mode for QPST or DFS or other such software? I don't know if it is (im)proper to ask this question here, but for someone new to the platform I am trying to explore all possibilities. Thanks for any response(s).
Cheers...

ezeuba

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Could you please explain what is DIAG mode (I think its diagnostic mode ? ) and what do you mean by QPST/DFS :)
OK. On previous Windows Mobile devices there is a DIAG mode by which one can program network parameters for the device. It is also available on Android devices. By putting the device in DIAG mode (normally *#7284# or ##3424# or **87284 depending on the device), it can be 'seen' by QPST software or DFS software or CDMA Workshop software. Network parameters can be read and written to device. I usually do this to program Android and Windows Mobile devices to work with my CDMA network here in Nigeria (Visafone). However, being new to the Windows Mobile 8/8.1 platform I am finding it hard to get to this DIAG mode on my Lumia 822 which is CDMA/GSM capable. I hope I have explained my objective for searching for DIAG mode on Lumia. Thank you and hoping for some breakthrough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven