Just a quick one from someone coming from other platforms to Windows Phone 8.1, but I was wondering (actually, searching) if there was a way to put the Lumia 822 in DIAG mode for QPST or DFS or other such software? I don't know if it is (im)proper to ask this question here, but for someone new to the platform I am trying to explore all possibilities. Thanks for any response(s).
    Cheers...
    06-11-2014 01:22 PM
    06-11-2014 08:42 PM
    App no longer published. Downloaded manually but could not install. XAP Deployer says not valid zip format. Thanks all the same. Still searching.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-11-2014 10:15 PM
    App no longer published. Downloaded manually but could not install. XAP Deployer says not valid zip format. Thanks all the same. Still searching.
    Hardware Tests | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) This app is available in windows phone store :D
    06-11-2014 11:32 PM
    Hardware Tests | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) This app is available in windows phone store :D
    I see what you did there with the links... :) I downloaded the app, but still not what I was looking for. Still searching... Thanks again...
    06-11-2014 11:43 PM
    I see what you did there with the links... :) I downloaded the app, but still not what I was looking for. Still searching... Thanks again...
    Could you please explain what is DIAG mode (I think its diagnostic mode ? ) and what do you mean by QPST/DFS :)
    06-11-2014 11:57 PM
    Could you please explain what is DIAG mode (I think its diagnostic mode ? ) and what do you mean by QPST/DFS :)
    OK. On previous Windows Mobile devices there is a DIAG mode by which one can program network parameters for the device. It is also available on Android devices. By putting the device in DIAG mode (normally *#7284# or ##3424# or **87284 depending on the device), it can be 'seen' by QPST software or DFS software or CDMA Workshop software. Network parameters can be read and written to device. I usually do this to program Android and Windows Mobile devices to work with my CDMA network here in Nigeria (Visafone). However, being new to the Windows Mobile 8/8.1 platform I am finding it hard to get to this DIAG mode on my Lumia 822 which is CDMA/GSM capable. I hope I have explained my objective for searching for DIAG mode on Lumia. Thank you and hoping for some breakthrough.
    06-12-2014 12:47 AM
    06-12-2014 12:50 AM
    I found this on internet Windows Phone Diagnostic Tools - Nokia Developer Wiki
    try this no ##3282
    There is one "#" missing at the end. So the no is ##3282#
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-12-2014 02:51 AM