Music Started Without App -- Had To Turn Phone Off to Stop

sabermanX

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 822
Verizon

My phone was in my pocket when I suddenly heard music playing. I held down the back key and closed all apps running in background but the music didn't stop. I could not find what was playing it and had to power off the phone to get it to stop.

Any suggestions as to what could have caused this would be appreciated.

greenspot

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
This might be you've accidentally press the volume rocker and tap the play icon on the media player icon. While your music are playing, you can navigating the player by clicking volume rocker button. Then you will see "previous, play, and next icon on the top along with songs played".
Sorry for my bad English

hitchhiker90

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
This happens to me when I enable bluetooth on the phone and I'm near the bluetooth speaker. Although I don't see you being able to enable bluetooth if the phone is in your pocket so I don't know how it started playing but to stop it you can turn the volume up or down then click on the stop button when its displayed at the top of the screen.

sabermanX

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't have a media player on my home screen. Nor is Media Player listed as an app. There is a Music+Videos app but I don't think I have ever used it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre