Is 822 MMS fixed when using it on AT&T?

rcloke91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Have a family member looking at picking one up to use on Cricket (AT&T).

Some have said that 8.1 DP fixes the SMS bug on t-mo--does 8.1 DP also fix the MMS bug on AT&T?

Bodeanicus

Banned
Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I know it works on Straight Talk and Net10, which are ATT MVNO's. I once to my 822 to a brick and mortar ATT shop, and no one there had any idea what the APN information was. I'm sure it will work on the Cricket phone. They wouldn't sell a phone that didn't have MMS working.

rcloke91

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I know it works on Straight Talk and Net10, which are ATT MVNO's. I once to my 822 to a brick and mortar ATT shop, and no one there had any idea what the APN information was. I'm sure it will work on the Cricket phone. They wouldn't sell a phone that didn't have MMS working.

I think back on Portico there were issues when using it on T-Mo and AT&T. Some said with Black (other said 8.1 DP) that they were fixed.

Thanks for the info. Do you still use the 822?

Bodeanicus

Banned
Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I think back on Portico there were issues when using it on T-Mo and AT&T. Some said with Black (other said 8.1 DP) that they were fixed.

Thanks for the info. Do you still use the 822?

Yep. It's still pretty snappy for a 2 year old phone. It's as fast as my old gf's 1st gen Moto G. You can buy one for less than $100 on EBay. Very good phone. I may buy another one if this one dies, if the Verizon version of Cyan/8.1 has no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss